Thursday, May 5, 2011

today was a pretty good day!

today was a good day... besides the fact the my lover left at 8am to tame the wild in florida. then he left the dirt road to fulfill the Lord's errand and probably won't be home until about 10pm. kinda makes me a bit sad since my most favorite thing in the world right now is to lay in bed, foot tucked under is leg, and watch the "boob tube" as he would call it.
so, why was today a good day you may ask...

i heard my baby's heart beating away. i saw my baby tucked safely inside my body. i felt my baby move.
that makes me a happy mom of 3 and 1/4 kids!

our ultrasound was nothing short of good and shocking news.

i'll let you guess what you might think that is....

no it's not a giant ufo landing on 2 enormous turtles as my brother described it.
my baby's got junk!!!!
yes, we are having another handsome, charming lad and we couldn't be more excited.



here's out little dude with his leg stretched out just getting comfy!


oh, and what do you think of our new header?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize you were far enough along to find out what you are having! That's amazing you are having another boy. Making things even again. ;) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kare! I love that little boy. And you header is SWEET! good work sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new header is amazing! And congrats on the newest gent! I'm sure he will be just as handsome as his big bro! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! So excited for you and your family and especially Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete