Friday, April 29, 2011

A good deal

I am always looking for a good deal. Actually I think it would be safe to say I will soon need an intervention to help me with my sale shopping. It runs through my veins... my mother has passed on the genetic need for redtag sale shopping to all of her daughters. Well folks, I have been on a sale shopping BINGE! I am in Mississippi with not much more to do than shop! The GAP happens to be one of my frequented spots. So many good things happen at the GAP! Including their one time price adjustments!(check your receipt for details) This week I stopped in to do mine and saved $35 off my $140 trip (stocked up on jackets for me and the girls... no one needs jackets in the south i guess... the prices were unbeatable) There are some pretty good sale prices now in stores. Leggings for 5bucks. Leather flats for 8. This BOGO 50% off sale items made my day.
This little number was marked down to $16.99 in the store (29.99 online). You better believe I used my BOGO to pick one up for Kitty too! This skirt is in the gap kids section but there are similar skirts for toddler girls, unfortunately online they aren't marked down. Check them out in your stores. They were marked down at mine. Happy deal finding.

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with you sis... same blood running through these veins!

    ReplyDelete