Wednesday, April 20, 2011

f21 makes my dreams come true

lsat night's quick return landed me some darling items.
the grizz stay with the kids in the cars while i ran into return lottie's dress. failed there... just ended up finding the right size. babe was so confused to see i was still carrying a bag in my hand while exiting the mall.
on my way out i passed forever21... who can resist a $3.50 shirt every once in a while?
well didn't quite find the $3.50 shirt but i did find these beauts!

with every preganancy i get a new pair of comfys to wear the heck out of. i usually love them but by the time i birth the child... i'd rather scratch my eyeballs out then wear them. I'm sure that wont be the case with these lovelies!
spotted these gems on my way out... 
$5.50 for some shades. yes ma'am, cause i'm that kinda girl!

1 comment: