Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello Chitlins readers


Hey! Its me Shelly. You may know who I am. I am a sister to your girl here. There are a lot of sisters and even more kiddos between us. Together there are 42 babes, almost 43, and with Sis's little chick in November, 44! I can hardly show my face on my blog these days but I hope to show up here every once in a while. Who knows what I'll share and Im sure you couldn't give a rats... we shall see. For today.. I will share a tip for all you mama hens. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED WITH SCISSORS anywhere in the house. I taught this lesson long ago to my mother. 
Who'd guess there was a budding hairdresser behind those baby bangs.


5 comments:

  1. sa-weet picture!! (I what car is that behind you guys?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! And how much does Kara look like Kitty in that picture?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Kitty and Golds right there

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pic that will live for eternity! BYW... i never notice until now that i have a flipping paci in my fat little hand. no wonder all my kids are junkies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is epic! I remember those days like they were yesterday! And, that car is the old Toyota Corolla that I drive until the muffler fell out!

    ReplyDelete