Saturday, March 19, 2011

cats outta the bag

well folks, my big fat secret is out.
special thanks to my abnormally large subchorionic hemorrhage that sent us into an all kinds of crazy panic.
now pretty much our whole world knows...
we're having another baby!

our news wasn't shared with everyone in a fashion that i had daydreamed but thanks to all the thoughts and prayers we have a little teeny tiny heart beat!

and sooooo

the purpose of this blog is born.

i'm a 26 year old girl.
i'm married to the man of my dreams
and
i'm working on my 4th baby!

so here goes round 4 folks! crazy you may say? yes and i love every bit of my crazy life!

here is where i will share my finding, my faith, my adventures, some most likely worthless to you advice, complaints (i'll tried to limit those), and my victories. i'll try to keep it updated, fashionable, elegant and classy. i hope to have other seasoned veteran mamas, new in game moms and stylish whomevers chime in often.

and now.... enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my post?! YAHOO!!! I've been secretly waiting for the day you add another adorable Haught baby to the clan!! Congrats Kara & Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's excited news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Wow, you're gonna be super busy! Can't wait to hear it all since I'm trying to figure out what to do with 3. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KARA YOU ARE A GREAT LITTLE MAMA AND WILL DO SO WELL. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHATTTTT!???? Why am i the last to know this? did i not have you on the phone less than 2 weeks ago? and you didnt think to tell me?
    Well, congrats! how wonderful!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete