Monday, March 21, 2011

target today...

today sissy, gma and i ventured to one of our favorite places on earth.
target!
there is just something about target and costco that just feels like home. 

here are some goodies that i will be sporting on this round 4 of belly growth.


these sweet jeggings in black are the first addition to my pregnancy uniform!

as a dress not so much but a shirt with those jeggings, yes please

another shirt for me.



our shopping started off just as it should with a popcorn combo. popcorn split 3 ways and a diet coke with lots of ice. oh and three waters for the kids. 
target is always so patient with us and our circus act of children.
shortly after we had everyone situated with the popcorn and drinks we hit the dollar spot like we always do.
the kids grabbed what they could to keep themselves busy while we browse the isles.
austin found a squishy little ball. sis, gma and i were admiring these darling  flower bowls for a certain someone's shower. then, i hear some lady totally getting on to my handsome little boyfriend who had apparently tossed the ball over to the other cart to the girls and had missed. 
SERIOUSLY!
please, please please, don't even go there. you got a problem with my kid... you talk to ME! 
mama bear kicks in and it always gets ugly!
i don't speak to my children that way... why should i let a stranger. i searched her down to tell her how i didn't really appreciate the way she talked to my child when she could have just spoken to me since i was 2 feet away but instead i decided to let it go... very hard for me.  

how does that make you feel?
are you ok with random strangers "raising their voice" at your child when you are right there?
chime in would you!

2 comments:

  1. I believe my words were, to be exact, "That wretch probably didn't have children and if she did she beat them." I do feel bad passing such judgment, but come on... REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Throw your arms out, cock you head, wave your finger (pointer, that is) ... or not and tell yourself that if it wasn't for your kids watching how you handle situations JUST like this...that woman would have been toast.

    ReplyDelete