Tuesday, March 15, 2011

does anything ever go as planned?

plan derailed #1

so, here i sit with a big fat secret!
i've only told a few tight lipped people.
every time i'm around people that don't know i feel the urge to spill the beans.
but the secret is safe. for now that is.

back up like 8 1/2 year. i was a senior in high school and had a "plan". 
i was going to go to graduate, go college and get a degree... didn't really matter in what as long as i had fun getting it. 
somewhere around say, my 25th birthday i would get married.
shortly after that we would have a baby.
and another baby... that's about as far as my "plan" got until i went on this double date fishing trip.
little did i know that that date was the beginning of the demise of my little ol' "plan".
shortly, very shortly after, there i found my self, this 18 year old girl madly in love with the man of my (and my parent's) dreams.
we were created in heaven before we were even came to earth perfectly for each other. we spent every day together. with every day spent we fell more madly in love.
i graduated high school... with him in the audience.
summer started. i went to hawaii, he went to switzerland. 
even though we were half a world away, literally, we were closer and more in love then ever. 
i couldn't live without him. not for another month, week, day or minute... i wanted my life to spent tangled up in his.
he spoke to my father and got his blessing.
we reunited in zurrich. he propose to spend eternity with each other, and i accepted
we planned our wedding. 
in about 8 months my trusty "plan" showed me! 
i was hitched to my lover and only 19.





No comments:

Post a Comment